Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Rosenborg Olives


Paulrosenblog.com and Paul Rosenberg the person have joined forces to bring you the hottest in pickled garnishes. Rosenborg olives! Don't worry I didn't eat them they looked pretty suspect to me too...
P.S. A few people have asked if or why I haven't posted any information on Em's recent illness. I thought about it for a minute, and I decided that's not what this blog is for. It's not an official news source on serious matters effecting people's lives. It's for entertainment, and I've never been an official publicity source in the past, so I'm not going to start to be now just because I have a blog (that posts random stupididty like pickle brands that have a cyborg-jewish name that sounds like mine). I hope everyone understands and respects that.

2 comments:

the blog cabin said...

well played sir...

Hell Yup! said...

"Paulrosenblog.com and Paul Rosenberg the person..." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA