Sunday, September 07, 2008

Travis Barker & DJ AM- VMA Preview


Oh the building excitement! Except for the fact that it's the NFL's Sunday 2008 season kickoff (only MTV would put the VMA's on the same day, huh?) this is the thing to watch today. Travis and AM are the "house band" for the 2008 VMA's, and will play throughout the show in and out of commercial breaks and will also back 4 different performances on tonight's show. Don't miss it- 9PM EST on MTV. This is an exclusive Rosenblog photo from Saturday's rehearsals.

2 comments:

Charm said...

I saw Paramore which they were really good, but Pink... Fake "hated it"! For the intermissions between VMA Show, 2008. All I can say is AWESOME! Who the best for this year the drummer, and record spinner! Those two, were the actual entertainers. I do like the song that goes..."You can get whatever you like" I love that duet song. It is cute and really sweet...

N/A said...

My prayer and thoughts are with them at this time. I hope the recover soon and sorry for the loss of their friends.